Saturday 17 January 2009

Housekeeping - going live!


When I was a kid there was a programme on Saturday mornings called "Going Live." It featured Phillip Schofield and Gordon the Gopher. I didn't like the music they showed, or the people they interviewed much, in fact I don't actually remember being that fond of anything about it. Except the bits with Phillip and Gordon. Weird, but true. Then again I always did have a thing for strange stuffed animal TV presenters, Roland Rat was a big role model at one point - I was young, alright.

Anyway, that all came to mind because today I am going live! Yep, I have finally been persuaded to put this little corner of the interweb filled with my experiments and musings out into the public domain. It's possible I will have a dramatic change of heart and disappear into the abyss of private blogging once more, but for now let's give it a shot.

So I've done a tonne of editing, deleted some posts (which is why my 200th post is no longer at number 200, grr) and removed some typing errors and now I'm ready to share with the rest of the food blogging community. I've had so much pleasure and fun reading the blogs of now-favourtie foodies, and gotten so much from the experience. Now, hopefully I can put a little something back and begin to share my stuff too.

So yes, let's go...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you decided to go live! It makes following your blog much easier.

    ReplyDelete