Wednesday 1 February 2012

Goodbye Jamuary, hello February Marmalade Awards!

Well, Jamuary is over. I'm not entirely sure where it went, possibly swept away by the cold winds that have finally arrived here in the South East.
My goodness it's chilly all of a sudden. All the more reason for me to be hovering over a boiling pan of marmalade cooking up some exciting goodies for the Marmalade Awards. I'll be entering this year with a selection of our exciting new flavours. I haven't entirely decided which are being sent off yet (I need to get my act together the entires close next week!), but there are lots of jars piled on the side filled with peel-studded goodness waiting to be chosen.
Which brings me to the winner of our last Jamuary giveaway. Congratulations to Meghanaf who was chosen by the random number generator, you were comment number three, so the tasters go to you! Please email your address to info (at) no98 (dot) co (dot) uk. and I'll make arrangements to get your set of tasters to you.
I think our quick jaunt to France to see the in-laws has gotten us in the holiday mood, no doubt helped by some serious winter weather finally arriving. As a result we've been dreaming of far away places this week and highly unlikely for us, are actually trying to get out act together and book a holiday. With that in mind I am smattering this post with some pictures from our trip last month, because that's exactly where my head is living!

Anyone else got the winter blues and already planning their sunny breaks?

No comments:

Post a Comment