Wednesday 2 July 2008

We interrupt your regular programming...

...to bring you this:


It's my new bike! It arrived in a box this afternoon and I have spent the last few hours putting it together. All by myself! I had to put on the front wheel, handlebars, rear rack, saddle, lights (okay, so the dynamo still isn't working, but it's on, wired and ought to be!) and then do the brakes. The brakes took me an hour in themselves, but I've finally done it and will be ready to roll as soon as I've had N look it over after work.

I ate cake in celebration of the amount of calories I'm going to lose with my energetic cycling about London!

All I have to do now is fine a suitable name for it (I'm thinking Oscar? - it's green like Oscar the grouch), get a basket and panniers...

No comments:

Post a Comment