Friday 28 January 2011

Hipsta-catic

Yep, I'm a slacker and still haven't ordered my new scales. I know what they will be, I just need to drag myself to the other computer and click "order" but it's been a long day at work, and right now the sofa and a borrowed computer in from of the sports news is about all I can handle.
So instead of a recipe I shall direct you here. Don't be fooled by the simplicity, everyone in the shop went wild about them today, I will be making many many more this weekend. Nicole, if I put on pounds and pounds I'm blaming you!
And instead of pictures of food, I give you my hipsta-cats. They seem to get cuter by the minute.
Have a happy weekend all...

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try and resist making those to ensure I'm not forced to wear pj's to work because nothing in the wardrobe fits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is Gatto. That is Gatto OUTSIDE! Yay!

    ReplyDelete