Tuesday 28 June 2011

Quick! Before it's too late...

I've been meaning to post this for well over a week now, and things keep getting in the way, but I've finally been spurred into doing it as the deadline is looming!

Do you love local produce, and discovering how differently the seasons are and how the farmers show them off around the world? Well, it sounds like you should be signing up for the 3rd Annual Farmer's Market Exchange, organised by the most wonderful Siri, of The Transplanted Baker.
I took part last year and it was wonderful. I got the chance to potter around our local market choosing goodies to share with someone across the world, and in return I received a delicious box of things, including a hand-thrown mug (which is still my favourite hot chocolate mug in the winter) a selection of delicious honey (yep, already devoured) and some gorgeous apple cinnamon tea which I'm still savouring one cup at a time.
Doesn't that all sound wonderful? The deadline to sign up is this Thursday (30th June). All you need to do is head over to Siri's blog, read all about it and drop her an email.
If it tempts you even more I am promising that whichever lucky person gets me will definitely be getting some of my new preserves! Now get the hence and sign up for the swap of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment