Monday 13 December 2010

All that glitters.


On Friday I was over at the Make Lounge indulging in a bit of festive fun. I was there thanks to these guys, who's cupcake decorating competition I helped judge.
As a thank you I got to attend a decorating master class with Mich Turner along with the other judges and the two winners.
There was fondant, glitter, buttercream, glitter, royal icing, glitter, champagne and more glitter!
I was able to take the lovely Lady K with me, and much hilarity ensued. Although I'm not sure what was funnier, Mich's face as K mixed up the acid lime coloured buttercream, or the faces of all the people on the tube as we struggled home with our haul of ten cupcakes each!
The cupcakes of Lady K, spot the acid green, it looked much more neon in person!

Much fun was had by all, and I'm still finding glitter all over things! Thanks so much to everyone for getting me in the festive mood!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun. And loving the fact that you're a judge! Must get to Make Lounge in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the official colour was 'lemon' and I stand by my acid green buttercream. It's all about being nu-rave this christmas....

    I too am finding glittery EVERYWHERE!!!

    ReplyDelete